Booking routine AC maintenance is worth the effort.
Service keeps your AC system in Waukegan running at its best performance while keeping utility usage small. It also might even help prolong its life expectancy.
While there are several jobs you can complete alone, you should hire Experts, like the ones at Robinson Service Experts , for AC examinations and maintenance.
Here are a few steps you can complete alone as you get ready for warm weather.
Get Your AC Tune-Up Booked
Spring is a period of revival, and to many that involves a big portion of home, garage and yard sprucing. With the hotter weather approaching, it’s also a great idea to include AC upkeep on that list.
Spring is the perfect season to get your air conditioning equipment scrubbed and examined. Hesitating to flip it on until the first sweltering day of the year can be a gamble. If you have to have service or replacement, you could be waiting awhile for a tech. And that may become awfully unbearable.
And for those with allergies, being well prepared with a fresh AC system will help provide the best indoor air quality when it’s pollen season.
Also, air conditioner maintenance can be required for your system’s manufacturer warranty or any additional extended warranty.
Can I Finish Maintenance Alone?
There are procedures that you can take to help keep your AC system in the prime state:
- Change your air filter recommends each month or two. This is very crucial if you have been diagnosed with allergies or have animals in your residence.
- Lawn work near the exterior condenser. Ensure there’s not any grass, weeds or bushes by your AC unit. We suggest keeping 2–3 feet of clear area. You should also clear any leaves or sticks that have collected inside your unit, because this could block airflow.
Let the Experts Take Care of the Rest
What’s left to finish? If you call Robinson Service Experts at 847-306-8730, the first thing we might do is compliment you for all the work you’ve already completed. Then we’ll begin the nuts and bolts. We’ll check your equipment and make sure it’s operating like it should with these steps:
- Adjusting electrical connections to ensure reliable comfort.
- Greasing to keep moving pieces working smoothly and potentially avoid problems.
- Cleaning the condensate drain line to remove leak-causing mold and clogs.
- Aligning coil fins to stop reduced airflow.
- Freshening the outside coil to get rid of any blockage from dust and grass.
- Inspecting controls to double check your equipment is starting, operating and turning off like it should.
- Evaluating the operating temperature parameters to confirm your unit has the proper refrigeration charge.
If we uncover problems that involve extra work, we are prepared to offer you the most cost-effective choice. Finding possible issues early can solve more expensive issues later on. This also provides you time to plan if your system is getting outdated.
When you need an updated cooling system to help make your new unit work for your budget. No matter what your cooling needs are, you can rest easy knowing our Experts have you covered.
Prepared to request your service? Call us at 847-306-8730 or schedule an appointment online right away.