Why HVAC Maintenance Plans Are Worth the Money
The condition of your HVAC system is vital because it improves home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously around the clock, which exposes them to a large variety of common problems.
These malfunctions are generally simple enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they can affect energy efficiency—and your utility bills. If these problems expand, your entire system may be threatened. These are annoyances and costs you could fend off with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be running just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this yearly service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But foregoing routine maintenance dissolves your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance now may help you avoid expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Finds Minor Problems Early
Avoiding huge problems in the first place is the best way to care for your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits grant the opportunity to thoroughly inspect and lubricate critical internal machinery. It also allows a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money in the long run if troubles are addressed as they begin.
May Improve Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The stronger performance could decrease your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Might Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can live years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance may extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Robinson Service Experts offers a series of membership plans drafted to fit your individual needs. From budget-friendly options to full-featured coverage, we offer the ideal maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems working efficiently and steadily.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, higher energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to upgrade your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during disastrous weather. Unfortunately, this is usually when everyone else’s systems break too. So we often handle a high volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the expense of a Robinson Service Experts tech traveling to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more helpful than ever. That’s why our Maintenance+ plan comes with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+ plan also includes 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can rely on us to keep at it until it is.
- Comprehensive visual review during every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why any service visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is an important home investment. Protect it while access to extra benefits by signing up for a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the perfect plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 847-306-8730 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.