No matter what the climate outside in Waukegan, the temperature inside your home designates how comfortable your family will feel. Find the right temp and your house will feel like a nice escape from the world. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t functioning the way it should, you’ll know. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready for a thorough look at the way you’re managing your home comfort system. It might make the difference between a stable system or a poor performer. Try this short quiz from Robinson Service Experts to find out more.
- Hotter days are almost here in Waukegan. How do you get your AC ready?
- Replace the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Call in the pros for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing at all. It will probably be fine.
- You’re hosting a get-together on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What do you do?
- Tell my guests to bring iced beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it functioning before people show up.
- Start my fans and pray for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What happens when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to choose and finance it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and charges by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the fanciest system available in Waukegan.
- When you get your next monthly energy bill, what do you expect you’ll see?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My heating and cooling bills have skyrocketed.
- It will be similar to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I open it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do first?
- Get my toolbox and kill a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Call an Expert technician to take a look.
- Don’t think about it and wait until it goes away.
Now add up your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are right on. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for replacement. But if you responded to any of these questions with As or Cs, you can make a couple of changes to help your equipment perform more efficiently. Keep going to see how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Book Annual Maintenance While replacing your air filter and dusting your vents are essential tasks to prepare your system for a season change, a professional maintenance visit is helpful to finish the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your Expert technician will manage a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency Expert will look out for more severe headaches for your home. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later down the road.
Work with an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained HVAC systems can have issues on occasion. And it always seems to occur at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that crucial service to customers at no extra cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Many HVAC systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Make a strategy now to bypass last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It gives you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and don’t ignore it when they radically change. Your electricity bills can present more than your monthly charges. If you’re seeing a regular hike in your charges but no change in home comfort, something is likely going on with your system. A modern high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call a professional when you hear a weird noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than bothersome. It indicates something is off with your machinery. Even if it’s a relatively small problem, left unchecked it could make for a costly repair later on. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the pros to check out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t manage it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, extra costs and frustration. And if your system just isn’t keeping up anymore, think about selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!