We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline problems related to heating that Waukegan homeowners often call Robinson Service Experts about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of causes why your Waukegan home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Robinson Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the needed repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent nearly all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Robinson Service Experts of Waukegan at 847-306-8730 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.