We Guarantee You'll Approve of Our Expert AC Installation in Waukegan
When you require AC installation in Waukegan, you don’t want to skimp and let just anybody hook up your new unit.
That’s where the specialists from Robinson Service Experts come in. In addition to having the training and credentials to support our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 847-306-8730 to schedule your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you little clues that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it loses energy efficiency and more susceptible to malfunctions. If we’re regularly at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start preparing for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in prior to 2010, it potentially has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued due to its damaging effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to cut your electrical expenses. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a good approach to spend less on energy costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on energy expenses.
At Robinson Service Experts , our Experts will work with you to pick the recommended model for your home. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify correct sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not fully financially prepared for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other HVAC service location in Waukegan? Here are several of the steps we take when we’re installing your system.
When our Expert specialists are at your home, you can expect they’ll hook up your new equipment for peak energy efficiency. And they’ll keep your house and backyard in an unchanged shape as when they arrived.
Beyond that, you can relax knowing you’re partnering with a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the setup work requires us to step inside your house, we’ll use shoe coverings to protect your floors from dirt. We’ll also put down drop cloths at the installation spot to keep your carpet protected from refuse all through our services.
- Exceptional service—Our pros are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve gone through rigorous training to achieve the most coveted technical accreditation in HVAC.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation worksheet all through the process to double-check each little item is covered. We’ll also ensure your unit is running appropriately and meets local laws before we leave. Once installation is finished, we’ll make sure you know how to work your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Periodic communication—We’ll tell you how the process is unfolding and when you can count on us to be done.