Professional Air Conditioning Replacement Waukegan
Ready to replace your air conditioning replacement in Waukegan? The Experts at Robinson Service Experts have you covered from the beginning to the end of the process.
We’ll help you determine which quality system is right for your home—and wallet—including energy-efficient and high-efficiency models.
When to Repair or Replace Your Air Conditioner
It can be hard to know exactly when to install a new air conditioner. Here are several signs that it’s time to start planning for a new one.
- Your cooling bills are going up. As your air conditioner gets old, it becomes less efficient. It will begin consuming extra energy to keep your home comfy.
- Your home feels too hot. When your air conditioner is lower in efficiency, it will have a hard time keeping your house comfortable. Some symptoms of this include elevated humidity and hot and cold spots.
- Your air conditioner is going 24/7. It’s expected for your air conditioner to run more frequently when it’s extremely hot. But an inefficient air conditioner will have to be on to keep your residence comfy, even during more moderate temps. This increases wear and tear and can make your energy bill more expensive.
- Your air conditioner is outdated. With proper tune-ups, air conditioners can run for 15 years or longer. Installing a new air conditioner when it’s 10 years old could save you 20-40% on electrical expenses, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Your AC unit uses R-22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being manufactured because of its negative effects on the ozone layer. Repairing a refrigerant leak on an R-22 air conditioner is very expensive, since the refrigerant is only available in limited, recycled supplies.
- You’re spending a lot on AC repairs. We recommend air conditioning replacement if breaks are happening more often or increasing in cost.
Save on Cooling with an Energy-Efficient Central Air Conditioner
We know that getting a new air conditioner is a major expense. And it can be one that you’re not fully financially prepared for. That’s where our Service Experts Advantage Program™ can assist you. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. There’s no down payment needed, and installation, maintenance and repairs* are all included at no added expense. In addition, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
With the Advantage Program, you’ll have worry-free comfort without any out-of-pocket costs. If you do require repairs, you’ll receive 24/7/365 priority service plus no trip or overtime charges—ever!
In addition to the Advantage Program, there’s several memberships: Enjoy all the perks of Priority+ and Maintenance+ in addition to 100% parts and labor coverage for repairs.*
Whether you need air conditioning installation or routine maintenance, services are performed by our licensed and certified Experts. We’re so sure you’ll be satisfied with our services that we support them with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
Ready to replace your air conditioner? Start by requesting a free, no-obligation comfort analysis by calling us at 847-306-8730 right away.