HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We frequently use this term to refer to your complete heating and cooling equipment, which involves:
- Comfort systems, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality equipment, like air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, like thermostats systems
While there are different types of HVAC systems, they all work identically by:
- Pulling from a fresh air source outside or inside your house or business.
- Moving air through a filter to trap particles and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air using a ducted system or immediately into a space, depending on the model of unit you have.
At Robinson Service Experts , we provide a comprehensive range of outstanding HVAC services in Waukegan to fit all your comfort needs. And we support all of our service with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.