What's causing my duct work to pop when the furnace starts or stops?
A popping disturbance is typical sign of a duct design that’s too small. This takes place when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Problems with your ductwork might create other ventilation and air quality problems, such as:
- Significant noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Early system failure
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase within ducts
Call an Expert company in Waukegan, like Robinson Service Experts , to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can provide suggestions for duct repair or installation.